Saturday, January 14, 2012

HELLSBANE Top Friggin Pick!!!

Okay, I know this is totally self serving but I...don't...care! hehehehe Hellsbane just got a Top Pick at Night Owl Reviews. YAY!!!!! I figure since almost no one is reading this blog yet I can brag about myself to myself as much as myself can stand it. Sound logic, right?
So looky, looky me!

Hellsbane
Hellsbane, #1


Publisher: Entangled Publishing, LLC
Tags: Urban Fantasy


A NIGHT OWL REVIEWS BOOK REVIEW | Reviewed by: Missyb0103 "Loved, Loved this book!!!   ... Emma is such a strong female lead. ... He [Eli] is hot and deadly, but off limits. ... I loved Tommy as a character, and I cannot wait to see what happens next. Overall, very entertaining and well worth the time!!!"
_____________________________________________________________________________

So does that friggin' ROCK or what? Seriously! What? Yeah!!! LOL (Is there an echo in here...hello...)
Whatever. If you (and you know who YOU are) want to check out the whole review you can find it here.

Okay...next post will be utterly useless, or totally gross. And soon....DANCING ROBOTS!!! Promise.

2 comments: